When it comes to meeting your new carer/ or new family, prep the questions you may ask before you have the interview. To help you with the process, Findababysitter.com have collected a selection of questions that you could ask or be asked when interviewed.
* What was the most challenging/enjoyable aspect of your previous position?
* What do you feel is the most enjoyable/interesting/challenging aspect of caring for children?
* How would you plan a typical day?
* How would you discipline a child my son/daughter’s age? Give them specific examples and ask her to comment e.g. “What would you do if my child refused to take a bath?”
* How would you react in an emergency, e.g. “What would you do if my child was chocking?”
* Do you have any future plans (attending school, moving, having children of your own) that would affect how long you can stay with this job?
If you have a top interview question that you use time after time which we have missed out on, then let us know! We love hearing from you.